Monday, October 30, 2006

Strange Days

"Strange days have found us
Strange days have tracked us down" The Doors

So I'm a busy bee w/o much time to keep a blog, but will drop a quick line. I am taking two yoga workshops this week, working nearly 40 hours, in a relationship, and was going to sub 6 yoga classes this week, and my usual yoga class makes 7, so I send an email to the director and write down all the classes on a scrap piece of paper, she responds thank you for picking up these classes. I go to work, leave work to drop off some items at the Ginsberg library and the Main Library, come home eat some beans, rice, w/ Jack cheese, kale, and sprouted corn chips. Check my email before the yoga workshop, and she says the teacher will be doing the Fri. morning class, but says I will sub the rest of the classes. I look at my scrap sheet of paper and it turns out I didn't write down that Fri. morning class even though I agreed to it in the email. Strange indeed, or a tendrel moment. Enough blogging, time to hop on my bike to attend yoga workshop, then shiva bathing and kirtan at the ashram, and not sure how I'm going to fit my hour a day practice of learning Hindi, but Namaste and thanks for stopping by.
Peas
Gopala

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home